- Fundamental aspects of quantum mechanics
- Mathematical underpinnings of quantum information theory
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum computation
- Quantum nonlocality
- Applications of quantum information theory to other disciplines (e.g. thermodynamics)
We have a blog which hosts occasional posts by group members.
We are always happy to hear from excellent students with backgrounds in mathematics, physics or computer science who are interested in pursuing a PhD with us. Applications are handled through the following routes:
You are also welcome to contact one of the group members with an informal enquiry.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Quantum Computing Theory (closing 24 Feb 2019)
- Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (multiple closing dates)
- Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre