- Fundamental aspects of quantum mechanics
- Mathematical underpinnings of quantum information theory
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum computation
- Quantum nonlocality
- Applications of quantum information theory to other disciplines (e.g. thermodynamics)
We have a blog which hosts occasional posts by group members.
- A faculty-level Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor position in Quantum Computing Theory. Closing date 25 June 2021.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (rolling advert); search for “Quantum Computing Theory”
- Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre
We are always happy to hear from excellent students with backgrounds in mathematics, physics or computer science who are interested in pursuing a PhD with us. Applications are handled through the following routes:
You are also welcome to contact one of the group members with an informal enquiry.